Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ultimate Blog Challenge Day 1

A very happy new year to all the readers. Day one of both new year and the ultimate blog challenge. Year 2015 has already brought this new challenge to my life - The Ultimate Blog Challenge.

I would be honest here and must let the world know that this is the second time I am participating in this challenge. Previously, I had registered in October 2014 and failed miserably. I did not even have the courage to flaunt the badge on my blog. Though I am still not wearing it, the reason being same. I am scared to hell if I would be able to survive it. I am keeping my fingers crossed and have promised to myself that I would work really hard to complete the challenge this time.

So, the dry first thought that came to my mind was what am I going to write about everyday. I have following things on plate:
1. Books - I have build a good pile of books to be read. I would try and read as much as possible. This would give me 2 posts per book - what I felt about it and my favourite lines from it.
2. Wings Of Change weekly prompt -  the Facebook page which belongs to myself and my fellow blogger friends definitely need my dedication towards it.
3. Write Over Weekend prompts in blogadda - I have been trying to participate over there since long but have no explanation on not being able to do so.
4. Indispire Topics - I usually write for it depending upon my comfort level.

I seriously hope I would be able to write more frequently this year.
A big thank you in advance for all the support I am sure to get from everywhere.
Wish me luck... :)

Are you also participating in UBC-Jan 2015? If yes, do you have a plan in mind to survive it? If no, what's stopping you from stepping up?

6 comments:

  1. Amita, my best wishes for an enriching year ahead ...
    BTW you haven't mentioned what is this ultimate blog challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megha....
      Happy new year to you too.
      I have updated the post with challenge URL.

      Delete
  2. Best Wishes! :) Have a great year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shanx...
      A very happy new year to you too...

      Delete
  3. I am - I'm a little apprehensive but I do tend to post daily or near daily and I'm using this as motivation to keep this up.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth...
      We both are in the same boat....
      Wish you luck.

      Delete