Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DDA Sports Complex - Flowers, Baby and Monkeys

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers
Visiting the DDA sports complex near my home is one thing I can never say no to. My son and myself, visit the kids area almost daily - except when any of us is not well or we are not at home or i come back late from office or the complex is closed. Due to winters, my daily walk to the complex is currently on hold as it already gets dark  till the time I am back home from office.
Now, since the winters are at their end, We try and have our share of fun on my off day in day time. This is the best season to go and enjoy in the sports complex at this period of year. It's spring and its blooming flowers all over the place. For my son, it's a double delight to go there at any day- any time (24*7). Below are some pictures of flowers I clicked with my phone recently.


Kid first - or he would kill me for giving attention to flowers than  him when he grows up.


The flowers...




   

Little creatures- squirrels also have their share of food and sun since there are very few people at this time.
 

And yes, the monkeys too visit the complex daily without a miss. The day I clicked these pictures, it was a small group comprising of only one little monkey and 3-4 adults. I am obviously scared to go near them and thus the pictures are taken from some distance.
 

 

Guess what, The baby monkeys take over the whole children play area and have fun on slides too. Since i took the video with modile and with good long distance, it would require some effort to spot the baby.




Enjoy!!!

Wait, few creative sculptures at the park which used to scare my kid when he saw them first. Now, he keeps pointing to them - Uncle!, Horse, baby horse!, Duck, baby duck...
 




Do the pictures prompt you to put on those sport shoes and head on to nearest valley of nature?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. True Yogi...
      Plus there are compounds for almost all sports...

      Delete
  2. Very nice photos. I have heard some good reviews about DDA sports complexes in the city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vishal...
      Yes, they are surprisingly maintained.

      Delete