Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Desktop in Office

I am running short of posts for my Challenge.
Today's blogging idea email said asked to post sny pictures. Thus, here are some pics on what all things except work are there at my office workstation.

I made my little boy make this painting for the Independence day event in my office last year. I was such an idiot to forget to bring it on D-day..:( Any ways, it has made way to my workstation permanently.

These elephant sticky were posted when in wrote the post - Ricky and Elephant

I loved this pen stand on my colleague's workstation. She said someone else gave it to her since she also liked it. I was all behind her teasing for the same during her notice period and when she left, i found it with a smiley sticker on my desk as the surprise. Thanks dear...

 

I had piled up 3-4 paper cups on my desk by drinking water. On some day, I had very little work and thus I tried to turn them in these crafts!

Smiley Sticker
I have no idea from where this little sticker dropped on my desk. Any-ways, I ticked the smile and pasted right in front of me.


What's there on you workstation?

No comments:

Post a Comment