Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Saturday, February 7, 2015

YOU and I to WE

I dreamt of my price charming
You reverie about your Cinderella
Lost in our own realms
Destiny made us happen.

I smiled with anxious eyes
You gestured in surprise
Solemn ambience around
We waited our turn

A warn handshake
Long continuous chat
Laughter sessions
All wondered
If we knew each other

Dates followed
Some official, some unofficial
You confessed, I laughed
You waited patiently
For the same answer

Tied religiously
Our journey started
That talk, that touch, that look
I lingered for all
The feeling was strange

I smiled at your thought
I giggled at you jokes
I blushed at your mention
Was I in love?

Those three magical words
Finally came on my lips
Elated you were
Blushing I was

We loved and fought
We cried and smiled
We broke and made up
Whatever the times
Not I, neither you
WE became inseparable.


Linking to Wings of Change Prompt – Valentine’s Week

3 comments:

  1. Captured everything perfectly, depicting reactions by both :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alok... I tried my best to write for both, but ended up with the female version..:P

      Delete