Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Monday, February 9, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award & Nominations

I opened my inbox this morning and a pleasant surprise awaited for me. I have been nominated "The Versatile Blogger Award" by not one, but two of my fellow bloggers.



Here is my big thank you to both Uttpal K  and Aditya for considering me.

Aditya Sinha blogs at Facets of Adi - Enigma Unfolded . He writes beautiful poems and shares them to world. Thank you for the nomination Aditya and the wonderful poem.


Uttpal K blogs at Fashionable Foods . He is one of the regular readers who stop by and comment on my posts. Can’t believe you called me 'The Writer'. Thank you once again Uttpal 

This is my first ever blog award and I do not have the right words to express my feeling and happiness. I consider it a big honour to be recognized for my efforts which I love to put in. Recognition in any form is the best form of motivation. It makes us feel required.
Defining myself in seven points that too facts is preety tough job. Let me try:
1. Mother: Personally I am a doting mother (yeah, motherhood takes over wife in no time!) who cannot get enough of smiles, happiness and love of her kid.
2. Reader: I love reading. The reading mostly includes fiction and love stories have found their own sweet space there.
3. Dreamer: This is something I have been thinking for a while now. I dream of writing and publishing my own book someday. Let's wait and watch for the D-day.
4. Professional: I am a Software Quality Analyst by nature. My day is made when a software release is stopped because of the bugs/defects raised by me.. : P
5. Carefree: This is one tag given to me by people close to me. I tend to take things lightly and let them go very easily. Sometimes, I may make unnecessary fuss over small things, but then they are set free as fast they were taken to heart.
Well, believe me, these 5 points have taken a lot of thinking out of my head and for the rest two, I leave that to my readers. Please do the needful in comments and I would update here..:)

Last but not the least, below are the nominations from my end for the award:
2. Alok - The Learning Curve
3. Seema - Dynamic Awareness
6. Tomichan -  Matheikal's Blog
7. Ananya - Ananya Tales
8. Remya - Remmy's Kitchen
10. Midnight Scribbler - Midnight Scribbles

I am again out of list. Many other names I considered were already nominated by someone and thus, I tried my best to include first timers in this category. My nominees are mostly those who have either followed me (my generous thanks) or have been regular commentator (They take time to read and respond back) on my blog. I know I might have missed some, please excuse me for the same as I am in such hurry to post it over and cannot think more.

All you guys need to do is -
Display the award on your blog
Thank the person who nominated you
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs

Link your nominee’s blogs and let them know

Thank You one and all...

6 comments:

  1. Thnx a lot for nominating me as the only Hindi Blogger. Thnx a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amita. This is my 3rd :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Amita....I am honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating...Posted on my blog ...http://fullofcherries.blogspot.in/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award Amita! I must apologise for not getting back at this earlier, but I thank you for the nomination :) much appreciated. I must say we do match on 4 points on the reader, dreamer, professional and carefree aspects. yet to be a mother :)

    ReplyDelete