Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Elephant and Ricky

You know, yesterday an elephant came to our house.

He was so big (Opened my hands wide and high).

There was also a baby Elephant with him.

He was bit smaller – like my Ricky.

I asked him, “Elephant, why  have you come here?”

Elephant shook his head and waved his trunk.

How does he wave his trunk? (Ricky waved his neck)

Elephant said, “My baby Elephant is very good boy. He closes his eyes and seeps with his mumma”.

I said, “This is very good.”

Then Elephant started laughing.

I asked, “Why are you laughing?”.

Elephant said, “Ricky is not a good boy. He does not close his eyes and does not go to sleep.”

Mumma got very angry.

I scolded him. (Ricky said HUUp and pretend to slap the Elephant).

I said, “No! My Ricky is the best boy in the world. Right?” (– Ricky nodded his head)

Then, I told him, “Ricky sleeps before your baby Elephant.” (Ricky waved his again neck to show how Elephant waves his trunk)

“Ricky goes to bed with his mumma and closes his eyes.” (Ricky closes his eyes)
Elephant said – (Ricky tries to open his eyes)

“Close your eyes, or Elephnat would say see.. I told he is a bad boy.” (Ricky closes his eyes immediately)

I stroke my hand softly into Ricky’s hair and assured him – ‘Tomorrow morning, I will show that bad elephant that my Ricky is a good boy.”

Feeling sleepy, Ricky nodded yes.

Few minutes later, Ricky was asleep and was smiling in his dreams.
Image source- https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEixWVWDNi9MmWcYTbG2Dt0hs5nPUE_oZ4bFZ5-JisBnVjJeGaFaRThNgLzlpHqVS3RWbEv4DqIoKWqqpC5FEPYij-GJfoK2AzajXfbZm5_MQK5sBVj1z7lSbsz5vJ4PP95tUAfQEj9RR5HQ/s1600/IMG_9813.JPG
That is the best site I have ever seen and would ever see.


This is how I made my son go to sleep one night…:)

No comments:

Post a Comment