Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A to Z Challenge 2016 Theme Reveal - WOMEN and ISSUES AROUND THEM

I know I am late! But still, I have to post this...

Come April and every blogger participating in April A to Z Challenge stands on his/toes. This is my second year to participating and like last year, I would leave no stone un-turned to complete the same.
While choosing a theme is not mandatory, but believe me, it helps a lot. When one has a theme in mind, choosing the topic to write about becomes comparatively easy.
The theme of the challenge on my blog last year was - WOMEN IN A TO Z PROFESSIONS. It was a busy busy month for me and I lost the count of searches I made to find those women on the web.


This time, my theme is again inclined to Women. I am still shivering from inside on choosing the heavy topics I would need to write about. The theme for my April A to Z Challenge 2016 is "WOMEN and ISSUES AROUND THEM". With so much emphasis around women, there are still so many issues that persists in our society. Each day, I would pick an issue - social/health or may be something other and share my views on the same. 

Do I have my drafts ready? 
No! Well, at-least I have the topics ready for most of the letters except letter X and Z. Please drop in comments section if you have some topic on these letters.

Wish me luck...!



A to Z CHALLENGE 2016
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday



1
2





Abortion - Female Foeticide
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

Dowry SystemEqual PayFeminismGynac FeverH
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

I
JKLaw Of NatureMN
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

O
PQRST
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

U
VWX
Y
Z




Are you participating in the challenge this year? If yes, do have a theme in mind?
Share it with the readers and give them a glimpse of your blog for the coming days.
Read the theme for other participants - here.

13 comments:

  1. Better late than never! Welcome to the theme reveal! www.xoxomake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. J here, stopping by from the #atozchallenge - where I am also part of Arlee Bird's A to Z Ambassador Team, just like you!
    Excellent choice for an A to Z challenge theme. Good job. My theme is the craft of fiction writing. Tips, lessons, and prompts from various writing reference books. I follow it up with a sample of my work.
    Your theme sounds like it'll be very encouraging for the ladies out there.
    April should be exciting. I'm looking forward to the event. Best of luck to us both on meeting our goals of posting and hopping to other blogs.
    My blog has a giveaway. There's a bonus a to z challenge each day to encourage people to visit more stops.
    http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com
    I've followed your listed social media.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lenni
      and best of luck to you too for the goals...

      Delete
  3. Glad you are joining and that too with this topic! Looking forward to read this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rubina and best of luck to you too

      Delete
  4. That's a great & burning topic of all times Amita. It would be an eye opener. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great & burning topic of all times Amita. It would be an eye opener. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I am not a woman - but I have met some ;-) I look forward to following along. My theme is the best ever debut novel written by me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stuart...
      Good luck to you too.
      Tried to find your blog link.. but could not

      Delete
  7. Good luck Amita...See you there:-)
    https://doc2poet.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amit.
      I would definitely see you at your blog.
      Best of luck to you too.

      Delete