Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Friday, November 11, 2016

Dear Life

Dear Zindagi,

I am Amita - your carrier. Yes, I am the person who breathes you and live you.
You must be wondering why I am writing to you when I follow you each and every tiny moment. Well, I must confess that a blog contest prompted me to do so (:P).

Ok, like everyone else, I love you babes. I know there are many who claim that they do not love you. Believe me, they all lie. Some of them even do not realize that they are bluffing. So, don’t mind them.

Through this letter, I officially thank you for everything I have.

You choose me to be the eldest and thus most pampered baby of the family.
You made sure I had the best set of brothers and sisters.
You choose amazing friends for me.
You taught me different hardships of yourself.
You brought smile to me.
You tickled me hard to laugh and cry at the same time.
You exhausted me to cry.
You gifted a piece you yourself to me – my kid.
You did everything you could to make me Live.

I am sure you have many more surprises to be unfold before me. But I can only than you for the chapters you have made me turn. This might sound funny that I am thanking you for all like I had any choice other than accepting your moments.

There have been times and a lot of them when I absolutely hated you. Be it the smallest scolding from mummy/papa, minor & regular health issues, failure in exams, heartbreaks or the moments which changed yourself – I literally abused you numerous times. I got bored of you sometimes. I wanted a change in you every now and then. Still, I love you more than anything else.

I love you because all that I have is because of you. I want you because there are people who love me, want me and most important, need me. Now when I am talking to you, I have an important message for you.

Laugh Always
Nothing beats a smile or a laugh. A genuine smile is always returned with a smile – be it sarcastic or actual. However hard the time may be – one smile is all that’s needed to nail it. So, always keep laughing.

Ignore Dislikes
There have been and would always be people and their feelings with and towards you. Some would like you while many others would try to mould you as per their convenience. Never ever pay a heed to them. Do only what make you smile and eventually lead to a good laugh.

Fear Nothing
You are a little fragile soul. You are frightened at tiny thoughts of loss. Remember that the fear of loss is the greatest strength of all. Never ever let it go away to upset you.

Enlighten yourself
Every time you feel that I am taking you away from laugh, thumbs ups and strength, feel free to hit me hard and get yourself back to the light. Sun or the candle, all sources of light have to burn themselves to shine above others. Those who illuminate with external sources, only glow temporarily.

Your Soul,
Amita,



Note; I am writing a letter to life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda. Thank you team for the thoughfull opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment