Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Healthy Breakfast Options With Kellogg's

Gupta Ji and his family is one lucky family.  They have a master chef right in their home. A master chef who can beat anyone in the world when it comes to serving breakfast with creativity, taste and above all, full of nutrition. Whole neighborhood waits eagerly for their invitation for a breakfast at their home.



Here are some mouth watering dishes and their recipes which tempt me to head straight towards Mr. Gupta’s house right in morning:

Milk Shakes
My breakfast is never complete with a glass of milk. Milk served with goodness of various nutrition filled stuff is an icing on cake. Below are some delicious shakes I would love to gulp any time of day.

Cherry Vanilla Milk Shake

Jelly Shake

Almond Coconut Shake

Nothing can beat the classic Black Forest Shake

Blueberry Breakfast Shake

Cherry Vanilla Milk Shake

Honey Cornflake and Fruit Smoothie

Chunky Monkey Shake



With the summers just arrived, the Falooda just got better with a cornflakes power punch! What? You do not believe it? Have a look - Rose Falooda


Omlette
Omlette is the quickest breakfast I can ever prepare myself. The omlette along with oats! I never thought about in any of my dreams. Guess what? My kid told me about them as0 Master Gupta shared his lunchbox with him some days back. There is no way I can visit Mrs. Gupta and miss this.




Salads and Fruit Diets
I am on a fruit or salad diet almost every month. But the problem is, I always fail in it. None of my fruit diets continue for more than two to three days. The new lady whi has shifted in the neighbor told me the secret of Mrs. Gupta’s successful fruit diets. She sent me some pictures of delicious dishes all made out of fruits and vegetables she had at Gupta’s family breakfast.

Crunchy Fruit Salad                                                                                                 Kellogg's® Oats Hearty Salad Treat

 

Khichda

I am super bored with same old fashioned khichda I have to eat eveytime my mother in law demands for it. She loves it. I have to get the recipe for this amazing Kellogg's® Oats Khichda. It looks yummy. I cannot wait to put it into my mouth.

 

Junk Food gone Healthy

Last time we had our kitty party at Gupta house, my eyes just popped out with surprise when I saw all those junk foods had suddenly become good for health. I knew you would laugh out loud. No issues, I have all the proofs with me!


Cornflake Marshmallow Bites

 

 

Cornflakes Chana Chaat

 


Choco Cornflakes Peanut Chikki




Sweet Tooth

After all healthy and nutritious delights, no meal is complete without a sweet. Those bites of sugar are the ones which makes all feeling full.

Coconut Barfi is my all time favorite! Mr. Gupta sent a box full of Coconut Ladoos last Diwali. When I asked them the shop, he said they were all hand-made!

 

 

Check out how others are finding ways to have brfeatfast with the Gupta's in the captured moments.

All Images used in the post are sourced from various Kellogg's Recipe.

1 comment:

  1. Hello this Vipan Mahajan and i am medical student currently working in a medical company which is Medical Tourism in India and by working in this company i have gained so much weight that i why i have been searching for this kind of healthy juices and shakes. Anyways thanks for sharing this recipe with us. Surely i will try this at home myself.

    ReplyDelete