Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Monday, February 26, 2018

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki


Wealth is in information...The problem is that information flies around the world at the speed of light.

"Rich Dad Poor Dad" talks about managing the financial information. The author Robert T. Kiyosaki is very clear in his thoughts and makes sure that he implements his principles – one of the most important being invest in assets instead of liabilities, at any cost.

"Rich Dad Poor Dad" was a book I had my eyes on for a long time. I finally got it on my kindle - thanks to the unlimited edition.

The author Robert T. Kiyosaki shares some of his experiences and offers advices on managing one's financial status by changing the way we look at our income and expenses. Robert was quite successful in explaining the difference in the way the three most popular financial categories (Rich, Middle Class and Poor) process their thoughts when it comes to money matters.

Pictures are best way to understand concepts and I am glad that the author used them quite well. Robert mentions:

Cash flow tells the story of how a person handles money. ...

Author used three diagrams of cash flow for rich, middle class and the poor:
 

Abbreviations are also a wonderful way to memories things. Here are two I can remember.

KISS principle—Keep It Simple, Stupid (or Keep It Super Simple)

FOCUS: Follow One Course Until Successful.

When I started with the book, I was extremely happy that I picked it up. I loved first two chapters. Full marks to chapter 1, not so good marks to chapter 2. But then I could see the frequent repetition. By the middle of chapter 3, I found myself skimming through and had to remind myself again and again to read properly.

Overall, it was a nice onetime read and about recommending, I might do it but with my feedback.

The book is full of one liners and quotes which might or might not be applicable to all. But at the end, they made their way in my notes. Here is the link to them;

Rich Dad Poor Dad Quotes

The book can be brought from Amazon:

Paperback                            Hardcover                        Kindle Edition     
                                        

5 comments:

  1. Everyone has the question in mind that, why only a few people get really rich and why most of the people die living a poor or middle-class life.
    Thanks author for the wonderful post.
    Related: Click here for related post
    Business Insane - "READ THE SUCCESS"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literrally shocked!!! at this age you have done blogging and also YouTube videos. Hats off to your Hardwork!!!
    Do visit my website bpassiveincome.com I do similar thing and I just started now. Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...
      I would check out the website.Good luck...

      Delete
  3. Hey it was amazing experience..
    Ur blog is awesome 👌

    ReplyDelete