Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom



Book Title:- The Five People You Meet In Heaven
Author:- Mitch Albom
 




This was actually an eBook forwarded by one of my colleague way back in 2008. To be frank, initially it was not able to hold my interest and I thought of giving up. But I forced myself to it and the outcome was nice enough.
The book took me to a whole new world and very well covered the life and events of main character - Eddy. Albom has very easily covered whole life of Eddy after his death. All sections of his life – childhood, teenage, love, and old age are portrayed beautifully.
My favorite part of the book was the person Eddy met whose life he changed completely even though he did not knew him. I was so surprised when the book revealed how those two people were connected. For some days, every time I saw a kid running for his ball, I remembered this book.
I liked the beginning of book. The author did not waited too long before coming to the point  - title of the book.
 To be honest, after I finished reading, I sat down for some time and thought who all till my current life would be in the list of Five People I would Meet In Heaven?

And this favroite book of mine now has a sequel too - Have a look: The Next Person You Meet In Heaven

Have you ever wondered who would be the people which made that difference to your life? How did you like the book? Would you go ahead and read it after my thoughts on it? Write your heart/mind in comments section. I would be glad to read out your end of thinking on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment