Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A to Z Challenge 2019 Theme Reveal - BOOKS FROM MY CHILDREN'S BOOKSHELF

I participated in April A to Z Challenge back in 2015 and to my own surprise, completed successfully for two blogs – A to Z Challenge 2015 - WOMEN in A to Z PROFESSIONS and Quotes - Pregnancy. Then, the consequent year, the over confident me participated again and failed miserably - April A to Z Challenge 2016 - "WOMEN and ISSUES AROUND THEM". I did have some of my favorite posts that year despite of failing in the challenge.

This year, I prepared my mind at the very last moment and decided to go for it again. Coming to the theme reveal, theme for this year would be my blog’s genre - BOOKS. I would pick one book from my kid’s bookshelf and post about it. Again, I cannot guarantee that it would be alphabetical, but yes, I do hope that they have 26 books to post about in that cupboard and those organizers. All of them would be picture books targeting the children under 6 to 7 years old. Also, most of them would be sharing a moral or message for the same age group – some are just for fun too! I would not promise but I would try to add a small moral story as-well. The stories might be from my memories of old is gold collection which have been passing from generations ever since I know.


Theme for this year is - “Books From My Children’s Bookshelf”. Fingers crossed!!!

Guess what, my other blog is also participating again. Do check out the theme reveal there – It’s again also related to books – Quotes. May be, both together are lucky again and hit the nail

Let the fun and learning begin.

Are you participating in A to Z Challenge 2019? Sign up's are open till 6-April.

Do you have a theme for the month? Check out other theme reveals as-well.
Visit A to Z Challenge to find more details.

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to check out your musings, as I have an 8-year-old and we love children's books in our house.

    - Jenny, A to Z Challenge, heworeflannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The theme you selected is good. I shall also do such a theme in future. Writing about books in my collection. A to Z participant Narayana Rao Quality Management

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun theme! I'm sorry I couldn't locate any of your posts to go with it.

    J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete
  4. This I came from your other blog. Get back into the stride. Plan your resources. My theme for the day.
    A to Z participant Narayana Rao Resource Planning and Resourcing for Effective Operations

    ReplyDelete