Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Monday, March 23, 2015

A to Z Challenge 2015 Theme Reveal - WOMEN in A to Z PROFESSIONS

April A to Z challenge: I read many posts last year from this and when I tried to participate myself, I realised I was too late. For this year, I registered myself on time.

Now, the challenge to post every day (except Sunday) that too with a particular letter on each day does sound crazy. Having participated in Ultimate Blog Challenge in January 2015, I know the amount of task it requires. For the whole month, I could not think of anything else other than the topic to post for next day.
May be this was because I did not have any theme and was just posting random posts. The fact that I had a plan is a different story.

Coming to theme, this is my first April A to Z challenge and I am glad I choose to theme it. I browsed like one crazy girl for various themes. From several different options I settled down upon, I have finally chooses my theme for the challenge.



With the amount of emphasis on women empowerment, I could not stop myself from  choosing my theme as "Women in A to Z Professions". I would be choosing one or may be two professions starting form each letter and create a small post about women as they perform there. Hopefully I would also try and write a very small poem or really short story on the same as-well.

A to Z CHALLENGE 2015
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

1
2
3
4




5
6
7
8
9
10
11

12
13
14
15
16
17
18

19
20
21
22
23
24
25

26
27
28
29
30




I hope I would be able to do the justice to my theme.

Are you participating in A to Z Challenge 2015? Sign up's are open till 4-April-2015 11:59 PM North America - EST (Eastern standard Time).

Do you have a theme for the month? Check out other theme reveals as-well.
Visit A to Z Challenge to find more details.


Stay Tuned... :)

16 comments:

  1. An amazing theme and so apt! Women can and are doing so many things beyond the 'stereotyped' occupations. Looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything about women and their abilities interests me :) I am looking forward to this. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your theme, it sounds great. I look forward to seeing which professions you have picked and the women's roles.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme! Best of luck - this is my first month long blogging challenge, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds a bit challenging. Are your posts all written by now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for the best wishes everyone...
    I at-least have a topic for almost each letter ready with me...! Hopefully I would be able to get through it with success...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! Sounds like an interesting theme... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me is participating too, all the best! and loved the theme...following you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great theme.. looking fwd to your posts.. M also deciding to participate but for first time.. Not sure how much I'll keep up with this.. I might be as slow as a tortoise :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you would be able to win.. Remember, 'Slow and steady wins the race'.. :D

      Delete
  10. A is for Archaeology, right? ;)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's another profession but I have different one for my post.. ;)
      Stay Tuned

      Delete
  11. How awesome! Yes - it's similar but I think very different at the same time :) We will see.. Thank you for sharing :)

    Parul

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Theme... Best of Luck.

    I have a tight schedule this month... But seeing quite a few of you taking the challenge I am getting motivated. May not be with a theme for the first time.

    ReplyDelete