Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

If I Had No Worries In Life

Never let it be said that to dream is a waste of one's time. For dreams are our realities in waiting. In dreams, we plan the seeds of our future.
We all have our own share of dreams. We aspire to fulfil our dreams one fine day. Some of the dreams do come true, but for many others, we just have a hope that one day it would become a reality. If I was to have a superpower or a blessing of no hurdles or constraints - I become 'befikar umarbhar', it would be a bit easy to accomplish some of my dreams.

Below are the five dreams I would convert into reality if I was #BefikarUmarBhar

1. Travel around the world
I often say this to my husband that I want to see almost each and every part of world. I dream of the day when every time someone says that he/she went to some place, I have the answer that I have already been there. This definitely needs lot of money and time until I work in travel industry. The further top five places on my wish list are:
a. Paris
b. Taj Mahal by moon light
c. Kashmir - Heaven on earth
d. Las Vegas - City of dreams
e. Venice and Rome - Lovers paradise

2. Diamond necklaces & Jewelry - lots of them
I have always been fascinated by those beautiful diamond necklaces in advertisements. I even used to ask my parents to gift me one on my wedding. They always replied - "That would be all we would be able to do for your wedding then". Believe me; I had no issues with that. Alas! That does not happen in real life.
If I do not have to worry about anything specially finances, I would buy those beautiful pieces. Rings - I can still collect some over the time.

3. Do Nothing
I love to do nothing. In-fact, many times i refer sleeping as by hobby. I should thank god for giving me the ability to eat and sleep in all conditions. Generally people are sleep deprived especially when they are tensed. Somehow, I cannot recall a single instant when I could not sleep - i should be thankful to god for this.
If I had no worries - go to office or take care of my child, I would do absolutely nothing. The maximum I would love to do is eat, sleep and read dressed in shabbiest clothes of mine.
Read, Sleep and Party

4. Adopt a girl child
Adopting a girl child is one dream I just cannot complete. Adoption has lot of complications - family support the biggest one. Like 99 percent of families, mine too goes upside down on the thought. I cannot just let the poor child suffer mental trauma just for my dream. If I did not have anything or any-one to think of, I would have adopted on by now!
PS - I am definitely going to support the education of one girl child for sure - hopefully very soon.

5. Devote my time to Children
My heart cries when I see a child in trouble. May be that's the same with every mother. I see a picture of a child injured or in trouble, my heart just sinks deep somewhere. I feel so helpless. If I was worry free for my whole life, I would definitely go on and help any child in any part of world.


This post is written as a part of Indi blogger campaign - Befikar Umar Bhar

No comments:

Post a Comment