Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Good Girl - Good Human

Good girl is a good human.

Yes, as simple as it orates. A good girl has all the qualities that make a good human. Therefore, instead of focusing over the traits if good girl, I cannot help but just go through a good human.

A kid who is cute and naughty.
A person who respects everyone.
A person who respects herself.
A person with a stable mind.
A person with a kind heart.
A parent who loves its kids.
A parent who adores all kids.
A spouse who is truly in love.
A spouse who is loyal.
A child who makes its parents proud.
A teacher who donates its knowledge.
A student who absorbs all right.
A friend who is always there.

I found the below lines somewhere and thought that it's the perfect topic to quote them:
I fall,
I rise,
I make mistakes,
I live,
I learn,
I've been hurt but I'm alive.
I'm human,
I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

Yes dear reader, a good girl is a good human which now is- A smile which rests at your lips.


7 comments:

  1. I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.exactly. well written

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful concept, to forgive yourself your small mistakes, but try to be a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written. There is no greater gift than the ability to love and accept yourself for who you are

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved your poem, you have talent. Sometimes I find it hard to let things go...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How well you written this. A good girl is a good human. I make mistake, I live & learn. Very nice - A meaningful post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big thank you to everyone... comments always boost up my moral to write more...

    Thanks a ton... :)

    ReplyDelete