Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I AM – The most powerful words in our vocabulary


Picture this… Fill in the blank for below sentence 5 times with a different word each time
 I am …..

Well, I searched the almighty Google for the most powerful words and was flooded with search results, most of which pointed to the words “I AM”.
Image source - https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10247447_727816480574005_1519123995175414857_n.jpg
Accept it or not, the words we fill in after “I am” what we are, what we want to be.
Let’s see. I say - I am beautiful. It clearly shows that I think I am beautiful. Whether I am or not, that’s a different story.

There is a superstitious belief that goddess Saraswati sits on your tongue once each day. Thus we should always mind our words. We never know what turns out to be true. I think that everyone would agree words once spoken cannot be taken back. They can only be amended.

Unfortunately, we generally, fill in this important blank with negative thoughts.
I am sick.
I am alone.
I am broke.
I am fat.
I am poor.

Friends, pay attention to what you fill in after “I am “because they clearly defines our world. Try and use constructive and jolly words here. Like,
I am healthy.
I am happy.
I am beautiful.
I am free.
I am blessed.
I am loved.
I am precious.

Practice makes a man perfect. Speak positive and shape up your reality…. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment