Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Monday, August 26, 2013

Eve's Diary by Mark Twain

Book Title:- Eve's Diary
Author:- Mark Twain

 I was just browsing through titles when I found this title and was tempted by it. I read the reviews and downloaded.
It's more like a short story than a book.

Eve's Diary tries to represent the feelings of Eve considering her much more intellectual than Adam where she is the one who names animals, make basic discoveries etc.

My reaction after finishing it was - What...! I mean, it just started and ended without any conclusion. I would not say it was bad for I always try and not mark any book as bad for the sincere effort being put by the author. But still, it just started and build a little interest and suddenly it was over. I was like, that's it?

How did you like the book? Would you go ahead and read it after my thoughts on it? Write your heart/mind in comments section. I would be glad to read out your end of thinking on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment